About the job
As Pricing Manager Multimodal and Road, you are a key person in the commercial team at Scanlog and involved in providing our customers competitive, sustainable transport solutions. You will be highly involved in trying to reach our goal of becoming a sustainable, beloved billion dollar company.
At Scanlog, we work according to our motto Responsible logistics. For us, this means delivering maximum cost efficiency, minimal environmental impact and the highest quality. In this role as Pricing Manager Multimodal and Road, you work to create conditions for developing our multimodal short-sea and road systems according to these premises.
As Pricing Manager Multimodal and Road, you are responsible for purchases within Multimodal and Road. This means that you value and price offers based on your own analyzes and data. You are responsible for producing cost and revenue calculations and analyzing profitability at both customer and transport level.
- • Ensure efficient purchasing and pricing process within Multimodal and Road
- • Be involved in procurement of transport services in close cooperation with Senior Business Development and Pricing Manager Multimodal
- • Produce cost and revenue calculations
- • Be helpful in negotiations with both suppliers and customers
- • Ensure that customer and supplier agreements are administered and updated regularly
- • Be involved in developing effective system support and processes
- • Responds to tenders/procurements
- • Analyze profitability at customer level and transport level
- • Participate in developing new, climate-smart concepts and products
- • Develop partnerships with suppliers
- • KAM responsibility for selected customers
If you have a few years in the logistics industry and a commercial streak, this could be the next step in your career and personal development! You are offered a creative work environment where you get a lot of space because Scanlog is in a development phase and constantly strives for improvement and efficiency in everything we do.
As a person, it is important that you have the motivation to create cost-effective transport solutions. You need to have a high degree of flexibility to manage a constantly changing business and be able to make quick decisions. The role involves many contact points on a daily basis and your sense of service and communication is important. You are innovative and want to be part of changing the transport industry so that we meet our climate goals. ou have good knowledge of English and Swedish and enjoy working at a fast pace. Other languages are meritorious.
Scanlog is a logistics company specializing in innovative, cross-border transport solutions via sea, road, rail and air with associated services. Our business includes delivery of physical flows, information flows and financial flows. We are a leader in multimodal transport solutions to and from Scandinavia.
Scanlog started in 2013 with one purpose – To show that it is possible to run the company with responsibility as a key word. We take responsibility for our value chain, both upstream and downstream. We are the loving company.
In 2023, Scanlog’s board adopted a new strategy that will take the company from being a logistics company that works with sustainability to a sustainable company that works with logistics.